23% Increase in Website Enquiries from Search Engines
Bruntwood Estates are the largest commercial landlord in the UK. They own over £1 billion in commercial real estates assets. Our SEO and PPC activity have led to 23% in website enquiries. The goal of the campaign was to increase the number of website enquiries in an increasingly crowded market. Bruntwood already had good visibility on organic search and they also had a PPC campaign running, but there were opportunities to generate more enquiries via their website.
- Position 1 on Google for the keyword “Offices Manchester”, which leads to an average of new 15 enquiries per month. This keyword receives 1,000 searches per month. They were originally ranked in 12th position for this keyword
- Increase in the number of keywords in the top 3 positions of Google by 22%
- Traffic from organic search increased by 17%
- Website enquiries from search engines up by 23%
- Cost of acquisition from paid search reduced by 69%
- Results linked to CRM for proven ROI
- Position 1 on Google for the keyword “Office Space to RentManchester”, which receives 210 searches per month.
How We Did It
- Improved on-page keyword targeting
- Carried out a content audit to improve keyword rankings
- Produced CRO recommendations that improved the site’s conversion rate
- Restructured existing PPC campaign to drive cost-effective leads
- Implemented Display strategy that led to an increase in enquiries