23% Increase in Website Enquiries from Search Engines
Bruntwood Estates are the largest commercial landlord in the UK. They own over £1 billion in commercial real estates assets. Our SEO and PPC activity have led to 23% in website enquiries. The goal of the campaign was to increase the number of website enquiries in an increasingly crowded market. Bruntwood already had good visibility on organic search and they also had a PPC campaign running, but there were opportunities to generate more enquiries via their website.
- Position 1 on Google for the keyword “Offices Manchester”, which leads to an average of new 15 enquiries per month. This keyword receives 1,000 searches per month. They were originally ranked in 12th position for this keyword
- Increase in the number of keywords in the top 3 positions of Google by 22%
- Traffic from organic search increased by 17%
- Website enquiries from search engines up by 23%
- Cost of acquisition from paid search reduced by 69%
- Results linked to CRM for proven ROI
- Position 1 on Google for the keyword “Office Space to RentManchester”, which receives 210 searches per month.
How We Did It
- Improved on-page keyword targeting
- Carried out a content audit to improve keyword rankings
- Produced CRO recommendations that improved the site’s conversion rate
- Restructured existing PPC campaign to drive cost-effective leads
- Implemented Display strategy that led to an increase in enquiries
DAVID M. ROBINSON JEWELLERY & WATCHES
The top line objective for the campaign was and is to generate inbound enquiries that originate, terminate or are influenced by organic search as an additional channel within the overall marketing mix, paid campaigns in search and social were ongoing however DMR was leaving opportunities on the table as they did not rank organically for any non-brand related search terms. We set out to increase visibility and traffic within search engines, in particular, the Google organic index for target keywords in the luxury watch and high-end jewellery market.
- Year-on-year Organic Traffic Up by 27%
- Number of Top 10 Keyword Rankings Up by 77%
- Gained top 10 ranking for a keyword that receives 250k searches per month
- Monthly goal completions up by 35%
- Position 1 rankings for the following keywords:
- Pearl and Diamond Earrings (1,000 searches per month)
- Diamond Stacking Rings (590 searches per month)
- Marquise Cut Diamond Ring (260 searches per month)
- Marquise Cut Diamond Engagement Ring (40 searches per month)
“Since we’ve started working with Profici, we have seen our organic search rankings and traffic increase for our key business areas. Profici has effectively communicated and implemented their strategy and have felt like our extended digital marketing department.” – Jamie McFadden, Press and Content Manager at David M Robinson.
PAUL CROWLEY & CO SOLICITORS
Number 1 Position and 40 Enquiries Per Month
Paul Crowley & Co. are a Liverpool based solicitors firm that has been operating for over 25 years. The goal of the campaign has been to increase the number of cases generated via organic search. Paul Crowley & Co. Solicitors had some visibility on organic search but they were some way behind their competitors so they were missing out on potential new cases.
- Position 1 on Google for the keyword “Solicitors Liverpool”, which leads to an average of 40 enquiries per month.
- They were originally ranked in 10th position on Google for this keyword.
- Organic website enquiries up by 37%.
- Results linked to Case Management System for Proven ROI.
Number 1 keyword rankings for the following keywords:
- Criminal Law Solicitors, resulting in an average of 14 enquiries per month
- Family Law Solicitors, resulting in an average of 6 enquiries per month
- Employment Law Solicitors Liverpool, resulting in an average of 4 enquiries per month
- Divorce Solicitors Liverpool, resulting in an average of 3 enquiries per month